- The lesson lasts 55 minutes and is by appointment.
- After the first lesson, called “Assessment Lesson", there will be 1 to 5 introductory lessons, in order to introduce the Pilates technique.
- The subscription cards that will be stipulated later, they are pre- paid and are valid for 6 months.
- The appointments are taken in order to give everyone the opportunity to be followed well during the lesson.
- Cancellations must be given at least 24 hours before the appointment. In case they will be debited.
- It requires a comfortable gym clothes, a small towel and it is recommended to use a pair of terry socks, as there is no use of shoes in the room.
- It is necessary to present a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE certifying a healthy and robust constitution for non-competitive sports activities.
- Pregnant women, will have to report their condition to the teacher as soon as they become aware of it, to allow the application of specific exercises. At least in the first trimester of pregnancy, the practice of Pilates technique should be avoided.